We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or has set cookies to be disabled.
To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.
For Internet Explorer browsers, please follow these instructions:
Click on the Tools menubar, and select Internet Options
Select the Security tab, and reset the security level to Medium
We have taken this measurement of security for your benefit, and apologize upfront if any inconveniences are caused.
Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline. Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.
By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.
Occupational Therapists focus on an individual’s ability to perform a broad range of everyday life activities and help them return to their prior level of independence and mobility.
They assist the patients with services, such as:
• Achieving independence in performing activities of daily living such as eating, dressing, bathing and toileting.
• Upper extremity and hand rehabilitation.
• Education and training on adaptive equipment.
• Cognitive and perceptual training.
• Custom and prefabricated splints.
• Saebo splint training.
• Ergonomic evaluations and education.
• Community education for pulmonary, cardiac and arthritis groups. and
• Pre-drivers perceptual and cognitive testing.
They promote independence by improving the skills required to perform daily undertakings, and teaches alternative ways to accomplish them.